Personalised Wedding Flowers Styled With You
Only you know the vision in your head that you want to create on your wedding day. Getting that vision from an idea, to a concept, to a plan and then set up on your wedding day is my speciality. And I get as excited as you do! Whether you know the Latin names for a flower or you don’t know your dahlias from your daffodils, we start with looking at images of wedding flowers that you like. Then comes the fun part - thinking about where you want to use flowers in your wedding decorations. Have a browse at some of the ideas that I have worked on below.
Wedding flowers that will match your vision & dreams!
Whether your wedding style is rustic or retro, bright & bold or pastel & petite, elegant or relaxed; I’d love to work with your ideas to design and create a stunning wedding floral design with you.
What makes me different is the bespoke wedding styling service that I offer. Only one fully styled wedding per calendar day. Yes, that’s the best part - you are given an exclusive service and exclusive access to me and my team on your wedding day. We won’t be rushing off to another venue or client on your wedding day. Your day is as important to us as our wedding day was 10 years ago!
“If this is the type of service that you feel you may need for your wedding flowers, then please contact me today. I look forward to hearing from you"
My 7 beliefs about wedding flowers
1) Flowers make people smile, so they are a good thing to have at a wedding
2) Your wedding flowers are yours once they get to the venue, whenever I can I design your wedding flowers to be removed easily and taken home by your guests at the end of the day
3) Floral design and flowers are a very personal thing, I can make suggestions but I expect you to tell me when you love an idea or when you hate it!
4) Using flowers as a wedding styling detail can look stunning – single stems in a place setting, floral garlands on a table, or my current personal favourites flowers on a mirror sign or a wedding floral arch
5) Wedding flowers can be reused. Flowers for weddings should be on show for as much time as possible. So reusing arrangements during the day in different ways is a good thing. Need something moved from wedding ceremony to wedding reception? No problem.
6) Wedding flowers don’t have to be in huge arrangements to have an impact
7) Put a smile on someone else’s face. If you don’t want to take your wedding flowers away yourself the next day then let me know before your wedding day. I can recycle them into smaller arrangements and donate them to a local charity on your behalf. Let’s put a smile on the face of someone who is suffering.